OCAABA promotes career development and professional advancement among its members and peers by:
- Organizing CLE and professional development programs
- Sponsoring a mentor/mentee program
- Proactively participating in Orange County Bar Association and member organizations
- Hosting an annual installation dinner as well as networking mixers during the year
- Maintaining an employment opportunity listing on our website www.ocaaba.org
- Providing opportunities to serve the community through regular pro bono clinics
- Discount or free admission to OCAABA and affiliate events
- Membership in National Asian Pacific American Bar Association (NAPABA)
- Network with your peers and judges
- All memberships expire December 31st.
- There is a 50% proration from July 1st to October 31st.
- Beginning November 1st each year, all memberships pay through December 31st of the following year.
Active Members must be admitted to practice in California. Active Members have the right to vote and are eligible to be an Officer or Director of OCAABA. If you are not admitted to practice in California but are admitted in another U.S. State or Territory, or in D.C., please contact OCAABA about membership.
$25 – First Year Attorney
$50 – 2nd Year Attorney and Over
$20 – Public Interest or Government
Honorary Members do not have the right to vote and are not eligible to be an Officer or Director of OCAABA, but shall have other rights of membership.
Complimentary – Judicial Member
Pre-Professional Members do not have the right to vote and are not eligible to be an Officer or Director of OCAABA, but shall have other rights of membership.
$10 – Current Law School Student (non-OCBA member)
Complimentary – Current Law School Student and current OCBA member (upon verification by OCBA)